To protect you and our team we would ask that you please follow and respect our new measures as detailed below.
- We would ask that each client entering the building wears a face covering (you may be asked to wait outside if you do not have a suitable face covering)
- Please inform us if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- We would kindly ask, wherever possible, that only one member of the family accompanies their pet into the clinic.
- At present we are limiting the number of clients within our clinics, so please do not enter the clinic until the reception area is visibly clear.
- Once you have booked in with our reception team we may ask you to wait outside the clinic. If you would prefer not to come in please call us to let us know you have arrived.
- If you are waiting outside please ensure you maintain an adequate distance from other clients.
- Hand hygiene stations are available at all main entrances, we would ask you to use these when you enter the clinics.
- Our preferred payment method is by card.
Due to the ways of working we have had to adopt to keep our staff, you and your pets safe, things may take a little longer than normal. Please bear with us while we all adjust to these new ways of working.